明显的英文译语怎么说-美女餐厅3下载
2023年4月20日发(作者:上衣的英语)第四章
1 . We are interested in your Mickey Mouse stationery .Please send us a quotation
CIF Dalian ,China .
我公司意欲购买贵方的“米老鼠”牌文具。请报中国大连的保险费加运费价格。
2 . We shall be pleased to receive more information on this matter .
我们愿得到有关此事的更多信息
3 . Under separate cover , we have sent you our samples ,our catalogue and price
list .
另函附寄样品,目录和价格表
4. We run a retail business of high quality goods for which we obtain high prices .
我们从事优质优价的高档商品的零售服务
5 . We use the best quality material and the high standard of workmanship will
appeal to the selective customer .
我们用料讲究,上乘的工艺更能吸引高品位的顾客
6 . We heard that you are able to supply larger quantities at more competitive prices
so that we prefer to buy from you .
听说贵公司能够大量供货,且价格较低,我公司打算在贵处购买
7 . At present supply exceeds demand on building material market at our end .
目前我方建材市场供过于求
8 . Please inform us how much coal you require annually .
请告知我们你方对煤的年需求量是多少
9 . We have been in the toy trade for nearly 20 years .
我们从事玩具贸易已经将近20年了
10 . Enclosed please find a copy of our latest price list .
随信附寄一份我方的最新价目表,请查收
汉译英
1 获悉贵公司对我们的产品感兴趣,非常感谢
We are very pleased to hear that you are interested in our products
2 我们在当地销售各种塑料制品
We sell various manufactures of plastics locally
3 我公司过去从其他公司购买此类商品
We used to purchase those goods from other sources
4 恳请惠寄商品目录,价格表和付款方式细则
We shall be grateful if you kindly send us a copy of your catalogue with details of
your prices and payment terms
5 我们有各种皮手套,贵方可能会感兴趣
We have a wide range of leather gloves which you may be interested in
第五章
1 . For your information , our offers usually remain open for a week
1请注意,我们的报价有效期通常为一周。
2 . We would like to make the following offer , subject to your acceptance within 10
days
2我方愿意作如下报价,但以你方10天之内接受有效
3 . As demand for our tea has been increasing since last year, we are unable to
make you the offer as requested.
3由于自去年以来对我们茶叶的需求量不断增加,所以我们无法按贵方的要
求报价。
4. the maximum we can supply is only half of your order because our stocks are low
at present
4。因为现在存货不多,只能供应所订货量的一半。
5. We have quoted our most favorable prices so that we can not be able to entertain
any counter.
5.该报价为最惠价,恕不还价
6. This products are in heavy demand and the supply is limited, we strongly
recommend you to accept this offer as soon as you can.
6.此产品需求量很大,且供应有限,建议尽快接受该发盘。
7. In order to enable the products competitive, you should quote us the lowest
possible price
7.为了使产品具有竞争力,你方应报尽可能低的价格。
8 . We offer you firm subject to reply here within one week from today.
8.兹报实盘,以自本日起一周之内你方回复为准。
9. We are favorable to your proposal
9.我们同意你方的建议。
your request we make you an offer as follows
lO.应你方要求,我们现报盘如下:
汉译英
1 请报你方的丝绸价格
Please quote us for your silk
2 这是一个实盘
This is a firm offer
3 我们的报盘有效期至本周末
Our offer is kept 卜组词语 open until the end of this week
4 请向我方报你们的最低价
Please quote us your lowest price
5 你方报盘太高无法接受。
Your offer is too high to be acceptable
第六章
英译汉
1 We cannot see our way clear to meet your request
我们无法同意你们的要求
2 We cannot close at your price
我们无法按你方价格成交
3 There is not any room for our price to go down
我方价格没有下降的空间
4 The market is firm 市场坚挺
5 If you cannot accept our quotation , please make best possible counter-offer
如不能接受我们的报价,请尽可能提出一个最有效的还盘
6 The price is likely to decline in the near future
最近市价有可能下跌
7 We strongly recommend you to accept , for our stocks are running low
因为我们的存货越来越少,我们极力建议你方接受
8 As the market price is falling ,we recommend your immediate acceptance
因为市场价格不断下跌,请立即接受我方的报价
9 The market is firm and tending upward. There is little likelihood of significant
change in the foreseeable future
目前行市坚挺并有上涨趋势,短期内大幅波动的可能性不大
10 It is regretful that we cannot entertain your counter-offer
很遗憾,我方不能接受你方的还盘
汉译英
1 质量在不断提高
The quality is being progressively improved
2 这是唯一可供之货
This is the only stock available
3 同样品质的货很容易在本地市场上以较低价格买到
Goods of the same quality are easily obtainable at a lower price in the local
market
4 如果你方降低价格,有望成交
Business is hopeful if you reduce your price
5 鉴于我们之间长期的贸易关系,我们准备降价10%
In view of our long-standing business relations ,we are prepared to lower our
price by 10%
作文
We have been very satisfied with your product . However ,we feel your price is
too high to accept
We find that we can obtain a price of $5.00 per piece with a local firm . This is
much lower than your price of $8.00 per piece . Unless you see your way clear to
meeting these figures we will not place with carry us for the rest of this year .
That order is probably to be one of the largest that we have ever placed with
you .
We shall eagerly wait for your reply before we decide where to place our order
Yours sincerely
第七章
汉译英
1 我们是一家专门生产机械设备的大型公司 ,我方75%的产品远销世界各国
We are a large sized company specializing in manufacturing mechanical
equipment and export 75% of our products all over the world.
2 我们保证产品生产工艺先进,性能稳定,价格合理
We are assure you of the advanced workmanship,stable performance ,and
reasonable price of our products
3 随函附寄一套产品说明书和价格单,如蒙你方在贵国推销我们的产品,则不胜
感激
Enclosed are a set of sales literature and a price list of our products . We shall
appreciate your sfforts to promote the sales of our products .We shall appreciate
your country
4 我们建议你方抓住良机,速下订单
We散文大全 advise you to take the opportunity and place an order promptly
5我们愿向你方推荐我们的新型传真机355E,该产品质量一流,价格小通房她又娇又甜 低于市场上
的同类产品
We’d like to recommend you our new Fax Machine Mode 355E,which is of
superb quality. Its price is much lower 楷书《沁园春雪》硬笔 the other products on the market
第八章
英译汉
1 order by sample 凭样订购
2 initial order 第一次订购
3 to close an order 决定成交
4 to fulfill an order 履沁园春雪原文及翻译 行交货
5 to duplicate an order 将订货增加一倍
6 We await the favor of your commands which shall have our prompt attention
恭候你方来函订货, 我们将予以迅速处理
7 In accordance with your offer ,we are ready to purchase 500 school desks at
$40.00 each
根据你方的报盘,我方准备以单价40美元购买500张学生课桌
8 Please repeat last season’s order for 400 sets of textbooks
请按上季订单,在订购教材400套
9 We are willing to purchase 50 case of china tea sets ,provided that you sell them
at a price not exceeding 100.00 per set
我们欲购买50箱陶瓷茶具,前提是单价不超过人民币100元
10 Please give this order your best attention, and send them by express
请尽力妥善安排此订货,并以快递寄出
汉译英
1 如能收到贵方订单,我们将非常感谢
We shall be pleased to receive your kind orders
2.贵方任何时候的订货都将得到我们全力而迅速的办理。
Your order of any time shall have our best and immediate attention
3.如果贵公司惠赐订单,我们将竭尽全力,保证令你方满意:
If you should place us your order , we shall do our best to execute them to your
satisfaction
4.请按照贵公司提供的样品,给我们寄送600条床单。
Please forward us 600 bed sheets in accordance with your sample
5.我们非常高兴向贵公司订购下列商品
We take much pleasure in placing an order with you as follows
第九章
汉译英
1 鉴于此笔交易的数额较小,我们准备接受以即期付款交单方式想你方收取货
款
In view of the small amount of this transaction , we are prepared to accept
payment by D/P at sight for the value of the goods shipped.
2 由于资金被许多业务占用,我们迫不得已要求较宽的付款条件
We have to make a request for an easier payment term , for our funds are being
tied up in numerous commitments
3 一收到你方汇款,你方所订购的所有货物即可现货供应,马上进行包装和装
运
All items included in your order can be supplied from stock and will be packed
and shipped immediately upon receipt of your remittance
4 我们已开具这笔金额为1000美元的即期汇票,通过中国银行向你方收款
We have drawn on you for this amount of $1000 at sight through the Bank of
China
5 荷兰一家进口商要求我们按承兑交单方式运去一批试销商品
The importer from Holland requests us to ship them a trial order on D/A terms.
第十章
英译汉
1. Please note that the 2 000 sets of computers under Contract No. 0426
have been ready for some time, bu悯怎么读 t your coverin经典元曲50首 g L/C hasn\'t reached us yet.
Please open the L/C as soon as possible so that we may effect shipment.
请注意第0426合约项下的2000台电脑备妥杂诗陶渊明其一 待运已久,但至今未收到你
方的有关信用证,望速开来,以便运装
2. We are pleased to tell you that we have established with the National Bank
the confirmed , irrevocable L/C available in your favor.
现欣然告知,我方已由国民银行开出以你方为受益人的保兑的,不可撤
销的信用证
3 Please arrange shipment of the goods ordered by us on receipt of the
covering L/C.
请在收到我方信用证后即安排发运我们订购的货物
4. We find it necessary to request you to amend your L/C to allow
transshipment and partial shipment . Otherwise , the delivery of this order will
be delayed.
我们认为有必要请你方将信用证修改为“允许转船和分批装运”。否则,
交货势必被延误
5 Upon examination , we have found a discrepancy in quantity .
Please amend the quantity to read “15 000M/T(5%more or less)”.
在审证时,我们发现货物在数量上存在差错,请将信用证中的数量改为15 000
公吨(溢短装5%)
第十一章
英译汉
1 neutral packing 中性包装
2 packing charges 包装费用
3 Mark the cases with the wording “FRAGILE” and “HANDLE WITH CARE” ,and
number consecutively.
各箱上均需标注“易碎”和“小心轻放”的字样,同时加上连续编号
4 We are afraid that we shall have to charge more for the designated packing, as it
calls for extra labor and cost.
我们对指定包装要收取更高的费用,因为需要附加劳动力和成本
5 To our surprise, the cases are intact but the contents are short.
令我们非常吃惊的是,箱子完好无损,但是其内所装货物数量短缺
6 A well-designed, beautifully-decorated package helps sell the goods
设计良好,装帧精美的包装有助于销售
7 The sun-flower oil is supplied in tins of 10 kilog吩咐的反义词 rams net, four tins to a crate.
葵花籽油每桶净重10公斤,每箱装4桶
8 Tea must be packed in wooden cases lined with water-proof material
茶叶必须装在有防水内衬的木箱里.
9 The packing must be in line with local consumers’ preference.
包装必须符合当地消费者的喜好
10 It is necessary to take precautions to protect the goods from moisture
有必要采取预防措施是货物避免受潮
1 一切货物均需用内衬为锡纸的木箱包装, 且外壳必须清楚地表明其内所
装的物品
The goods are to be packed in tin-lined wooden cases, and the contents of
each case clearly marked on the outside.
2根据合同规定,唛头由买方选定
According to the contract stipulations, the markings are decided by the
buyer
3我们保证包装很结实,能够经得起野蛮搬运
We are sure that the packing is strong enough to withstand rough handling
4花生用袋子装,每袋装50公斤
Peanuts are packed in bags of 50 kilograms each.
5只要包装适于海运,我们不介意货物是用纸箱还是用木箱包装
We do not mind whether the goods are packed in cartons or in wooden cases ,
as long as the packages are seaworthy.
、、
第十二章
英译汉
1 transportation by sea 海上运输
2 freight rates 运费率
3 shipping documents 装运单据
4 shipping advice 装船通知
5 in damaged condition 已有破损
6 The subject goods are now ready . Please give us forwarding instructions as
soon as possible
标题货物以备妥,请尽快指示发运
7 The packages should be forwarded to shanghai for shipment per m .s.
“Victoria” not later than Friday this week
请将该货物于本周五之前装“维多利亚”号轮运往上海
8 Please deliver the goods ordered last week , and hope you find them
satisfactory
请尽快交货
9 We send you the goods ordered last week , and hope you find them
satisfactory
现发运你方上周所定之货物,并希望贵公司满意
10 It will be appreciated that you give us timely advice of the shipment
请贵公司及时通知我方装船情况,不胜感激
汉译英
1 该货物可以立即交付,准备明天装船
The goods are being prepared for immediate delivery and will be ready
for shipment tomorrow
2 请放心我们一定在下周装运货物
You may rest assured that we will ship the goods next week without fail
3 我方所定的货物将分三次装运
The goods you ordered will be forwarded to you in three lots
4 我们迫不得已要求你们同意转船运输
We are under the necessity of asking you to allow transshipment
5 集装箱化是一种高效率的运货方法。
Containerization is a mode of more efficient shipment
第十三章
英译汉
1. ocean marine cargo insurance 海上运输货物保险
2. insurance company 保险公司
3. insurance coverage 保险范围
4. insured amount 保额
5. open policy 预约保险单
6. We leave the details to you, but wish to have the consignment covered against all
risks.
细节有你方决定,请为此货赤壁赋第三段原文 物投保一切险
7. As requested in your letter we quote our lowest all risks rates for shipments to
London.
根据你方来函要求,现报上为运往伦敦的货物投保一切险的最低保费
8. The goods are insured by our open policy. Kindly let us receive your certificate of
insurance.
此批货物有我们的预约保单承保,请惠寄贵公司的保险证明书
9. We undertake all types of insurance and would offer the best service to you.
我们承办各种保险业务,并愿意为您提供最好的服务
10. Please fill up and return the proposal form without delay so that we can issue
you the policy in time
请填写之后迅速寄回保险申请表,以便我们能够及时发给你方保险单
汉译英
1 请将此货物投保一切险和战争险
Please cover the goods against all risks and war risks
2 我们将200公吨大米按发票金额的110%投保一切险
We shall cover insurance on the 200 metric tons of rice for 110% of the invoice
value against all risks
3 额外保费由买方负担
The extra premium is for buyer’s account
4 同函寄上提单和保险单
Enclosed we hand you B/L and Insurance Policy
5 按照CIF条款,保险应由卖方负责办理
画布的英文译语怎么说-沃顿商学院
更多推荐
请查收。的英文。翻译。英语怎么说
发布评论