下面是小编精心整理的失物招领英语对话范文,本文共19篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
篇1:失物招领英语作文
hen I came toschool this morning, I found an Oxford Dictionary, which is the sixth printingon the ground of school gate. I was afraid it would be demaged if nobody pichedit up. And I stood there for a while seeing no one intended to pick it up. Therefore,I took it to my dormitory. The dictionary is brand new. It has a note in themiddle of the book where I saw a poem----Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again writtenin Chinese on the paper.
我早上去学校的时候,我在学校门口发现一本第六版的牛津字典。我担心如果没有人来认领,那本书会弄坏。我在那里站了一会儿见没有人想要把它捡起来。所以,我就把它拿给我的宿舍了。那本字典是全新的。在字典里面我看到一张箯筏,箯筏上写着一首中文诗——再别康桥。
If its owner seesthis, please contact me after the school time or just go to my dormitory. Mynumber is 13698965421 and room number is 612.
如果它的主人看到这个,请在课后时间联系我或是去我的宿舍。我的电话号码是13698965421宿舍号是612。
篇2:失物招领英语作文
A green school bag was found on the playground yesterday afternoon. Inside of which there are two new textbooks, exercise books, a pocket English—Chinese dictionary and a pencil-box. Loser is expected to come to the Office of Senior Grade 3 to identify it.
昨天下午在操场上发现了一个绿色的.书包。里面两本新的课本,练习册,口袋书汉英字典和铅笔盒。失主请到高三年级办公室来认领。
篇3:失物招领
尊敬的客户:
您好!
昨日深夜,本娱乐城清洁服务员在一包房内拾到真皮公文包一 个。包内有手机一部,老花眼镜一 副,现金若干,信用卡数张及其它杂物。请失主尽快来本娱乐城经理办公室认 领。
景湖名郡小区
10月15日
篇4: 失物招领
招领启事
尊敬的客户:
您好!
昨日深夜,本娱乐城清洁服务员在一包房内拾到真皮公文包一个。包内有手机一部,老花眼镜一副,现金若干,信用卡数张及其它杂物。请失主尽快来本娱乐城经理办公室认领。
**
1月13日
篇5: 失物招领
招领启事
尊敬的业主:
您好!
我司安管人员于201月13日下午三点半左右在小区门口大门口拾到一部儿童自行车,请失主移步到天蓝居住户服务中心(即管理处)认领。
**住户服务中心
年1月13日
篇6: 失物招领
招领启事
本商场收银台在这天上午拾到手提包一个,内装人民币若干元,以及手机等物,望失主前来认领。
地点:本市××商场三楼办公室
电话:××××××××
××商场办公室
1月13日
篇7: 失物招领
物业中心失物招领温馨提示
尊敬的**业主(住户)
大家好!
近期,**热心业主及物业服务中心工作人员在小区内拾获多件遗失物品。遗失物品有:
1、钥匙若干
2、儿童自行车一辆
3、衣物多件
4、床单被罩
5、被褥
6、等各类物品。物业服务中心工作人员已对拾获物品的地点及时光等进行了详实的记录,并妥善保管。
请有以上遗失物品的业主(住户)到物业服务中心前台咨询,确认您遗失的物品后,请凭您的有效证件在物业服务中心前台登记领取。
**物业服务中心前台电话:**
祝您在**生活愉快!
武汉市XX物业服务有限公司
**物业服务中心
二Ο**年四月二十七日
篇8: 失物招领
现有同学在一舍北门拾得工商银行卡一张,各方面信息如下:
失主信息:姓名拼音为MR。LEIZHUANYUN
据猜测就应是雷姓,
失物特性:卡身较新,但一边角处有磨损
卡号开头9位为12020931****
剩下四位请失主认领时当面给出
请知情者与失主或者下列人员取得联系,多谢
联系方式:失主请于近日于1舍546室huxi联系,
电话:
篇9: 失物招领
尊敬的`业主/住户:
您好!
我司安管人员于4月11日晚上十点半左右在阳光美加二期翠湖居大门口文化广场(即2-3栋间)拾到一部儿童自行车,请失主移步到翠湖居住户服务中心(即管理处)认领。
翠居住户服务中心
二零一一年四月十二日
篇10:失物招领启事英语作文
失物招领启事英语作文
失物招领启示
Found
September 1, 20__
A green school bag was found on the playground yesterday afternoon. Inside of which there are two new textbooks, exercise books, a pocket English—Chinese dictionary and a pencil-box. Loser is expected to come to the Office of Senior Grade 3 to identify it.
20__年9月1日
昨天下午在操场上发现了一个绿色的`书包。里面两本新的课本,练习册,口袋书汉英字典和铅笔盒。失主请到高三年级办公室来认领。
篇11:英语对话材料
Bob: Tom,I will delivery goods to A city tomorrow.
汤姆,我明天送货去A市。
Tom: How long does it take from here to the destination?
从这到目的地要多久?
Bob: It is about 3 days.
大概3天。
Tom: Oh,I see, is everything ready?
哦。我明白了,一切都准备好了吗?
Bob: Everything is all set.
一切就绪。
Tom: That is good,but just to be on the safe side,you go to check with the car and the goods again.
很好,可是为了安全起见,你还是去把车和货物再检查一遍。
Bob: I will check them again before setting out.
出发前我会再检查一遍的。
Tom: OK,take good care of yourself.
好,好好保重。
Bob: I will. And good night.
我会的,那晚安了。
Tom: Good night.
晚安。
篇12:英语对话材料
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想明白目前住宅物业的市场情景,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has bee extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情景。最近几个月住宅物业需求十分大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得回到英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看此刻是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎样样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,应对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,可是要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我期望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property beeavailable?
A:多谢你,约翰逊先生。我能够再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时能够变付?
B:In about one month.
B:大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my pany will charge a missionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
B:没有问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:十分感激,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:多谢。
篇13:英语对话材料
A:I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.
A:今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。
B:We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments.
B:我们应当计划在七月前搬走。我已经厌倦住公寓了。
A:I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.
A:亲爱的,我明白,我也是。可是我们一向忙得没时光去找房子。
B:We need to find a good realtor.
B:我们需要找个好的房地产经纪人。
A:Not necessary. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.
A:不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。
B:What do you mean?
B:怎样说呢?
A:Realtors always get a mission. If the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.
A:房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。
B:But doesn't a realtor help with the contract? I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.
B:可是经纪人也会帮忙处理合约的事啊?我想他们应当会留意法律的问题。
A:Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.
A:是的,通常是如此,可是你要付他们钱。
B:I still think we should have a realtor. We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a house. And also, the realtor will inspect the house. He can tell us if the house has any problems.
B:我还是认为应当要找个经纪人。我们才刚来这个国家,不明白买房子的所有法律条款。并且经纪入还会检查房子。他能够告诉我们房子有没有问题。
A:Of course we need a house inspector. But we can hire an inspector on our own. As for the legal problems, Ihave friends. They can help us.
A:当然我们需要房子检查员。可是我们能够自我请检查员就好。至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们能够帮忙。
B:So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?
B:如果不找经纪人,那我们要怎样找到房子呢?
A:It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper. Probably also there are special real estate magazines with ads. Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.
A:要花多一点时光。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。或许专门的房地产杂志上也有广告。然后我们必须开车去看房子。
B:And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?
B:那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?
A:Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's best to find someone who is selling by themselves.
A:有时会,有时不会。最好是找自我卖房子的人。
B:Why?
B:为什么?
A:That is because if the seller has a realtor, their price will be higher. He will have to pay a mission to the realtor.
A:因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。他必须付经纪人佣金。
B:Hmm. It all sounds very plicated.
B:嗯,听起来挺复杂的。
A:It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time. That's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.
A:是啊。可是买房子很重要,所以要花时光。那就是为什么我们还没开始的原因,很麻烦的。
B:I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.
B:我今日要看看报纸,或许能够找到喜欢的。
A:All right. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drugstore.
A:好,我去药店的时候会买份报纸的。
篇14:英语对话材料
西海岸旅行英语口语材料
Robin:Oh,hi Julie. Finally back from your vacation,I see.
Julie:What do you mean,“finally”?I feel like I've only been gone for two days instead of two weeks.
Robin:Well,you know what they say—“Time flies when you're having fun. ” You did have fun,didn't you?
Julie:Oh,it was marvelous. B. C. is so beautiful. And it was so nice to get away from this cold,miserable weather.
And those mountain views—they were absolutely breath taking.
Robin:How was Vancouver?
Julie:Busy. So much to see and do there. I hadn't realized how much I missed big-city life after being stuck out here in the boonies for so long(laughs)。
Robin:So what all did you do?
Julie:Oh,we went to Stanley Park and the aquarium,up Grouse Mountain,and to museums and galleries. All the usual touristy things.
Robin:Did you get over to the island? It's only two hours away by ferry,isn't it?
Julie:Yes,it was funny how on the ride over everyone stayed out on deck to enjoy the view,but on the way back,wejust sat inside like seasoned travellers and read magazines!
Robin:Victoria is a city I've always wanted to visit. They say it's such a quiet and elegant city with a lot of British influence.
Julie:We liked Victoria so much that we stayed in a day longer than we'd planned. I did like the custom of afternoon tea. It was a nice break from sightseeing too.
Robin:Oh,well,one of these days I'll get there myself. In the meantime,I better get back to work. Maybe we can get together sometime and you can tell me more about it.
Julie:Sure,and I'll show you my pictures once I get them developed.
Robin:Great. See you later.
Julie:Bye.
篇15:英语对话材料
回家
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今日好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,多谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎样计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,之后我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一齐去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very fortable.
也许最高到达了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你必须很兴奋。好的,十分多谢。
Gabrielle: You are wele!
不客气!
篇16:英语对话材料
Steven likes reading books, and now he is talking about them with his friend Dora.
史蒂文喜欢读书,他正在和朋友多拉谈论书籍。
Steven: Hey, Dora! What kind of books do you like to read?
史蒂文:嘿,多拉!你喜欢读什么类型的书?
Dora: I read everything I can get my hands on but I like love stories best. What do you thinkabout the love stories?
多拉:我拿到什么书就看什么书,但最喜欢看的是言情小说。你觉得言情小说怎样样?
Steven: I hate to tell you this, but they are nothing but sob stories.
史蒂文:我很不想这么说,但它们对于我来说只是赚人眼泪的故亊而已。
Dora: I don't think so. I like them. Then what's your favorite book?
多拉:我不这么认为,我喜欢言情小说。那你最喜欢读什么书?
Steven: I'm fond of history books.
史蒂文:我喜欢看历史书。
Dora: Oh, the history books are dull to me.
多拉:噢,历史书对我来说太枯燥。
篇17:英语对话材料
Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbour Tom.
史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。
Steven: I've heard that Tom is going to move.
史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。
Julia: What? Are you sure about that?
茱莉娅:什么?你确定?
Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.
史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。
Julia: Where is he going?
茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?
Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.
史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一齐生活。
Julia: What a pity!
茱莉娅:真遗憾!
Steven: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son.
史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一齐,对汤姆是一件好事啊!
Julia:I know that. But it's pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom's pany.
茱莉娅:我明白。可是失去一位好邻居对我们來说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。
Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.
史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们期望他日后生活得幸福。
篇18:英语对话材料
约朋友看球赛
A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?
B:That is a wnderful idea.But I have to help my mother to buy some food.I am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.
A:well.I think I can give you a hand if you want.in that case,you can e with me.
B:wow,that is very kind of you.by the way ,when will the game begin?
A:2 pm.I will pick you up at 1:30
B:okey.see you tomorrow.
篇19:英语对话材料
乘客A: Excuse me, is this seat taken?
对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?
乘客B: No, I don't think so.
我想应当没有人。
乘客A: Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o’clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?
多谢,我在等9点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?
乘客B: What a coincidence! we are the same train.
真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。
乘客A: Really? What is your seat number?
真的吗?你座位几号?
乘客B: No.5 on the second row. And you?
第二排5号,你呢?
乘客A: I am on the third row, No.10.
我第三排10号。
乘客B: Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.
你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A: No problem.
没问题。
乘客B: Thank you so much.
十分感激。
更多推荐
失物招领英语对话范文
发布评论